PEELS AND MORE
CLEAN. STIMULATE. REGENERATE.
A chemical peel is a technique which involves the application of a variety of chemical solutions to remove the damaged, outer layers of dead skin cells from the skin’s surface. It is extremely beneficial for many skin conditions such as hyperpigmentation, rosacea, acne, sun damage, and photo aging.
By removing the buildup of dead skin cells and stimulating the regenerative process, you will notice a variety of marked improvements in the following:
- Formation of wrinkles and fine lines
- Texture and tone of the skin
- Reduced pore size
- Clearing of blemishes
- A more balanced oil production
- Overall healthier skin appearance
There are myriads of peels to choose from, including enzyme peels. All will fall into one of the three following categories:
- PROGRESSIVE – This refers to a treatment that does not usually cause immediate exfoliation and only removes the outer layer of skin or the stratum corneum. As treatments are repeated, the skin will experience a mild sloughing.
- MID-DEPTH – These peels affect the intra-epidermal layer and exfoliation occurs within two to three days after application. The skin goes through very little down time. Peeling consists of light flaking similar to a sunburn peel.
- DEEP – These peels affect the deepest intra-epidermal layers. The skin becomes brown, crusty then undergoes considerable peeling, which occurs three to four days after application. The skin peels in large segments as opposed to flaking. The entire process takes about seven to ten days.
The newest technologies, next-generation and proven-effective solutions to yield the highest benefit to you and your beautiful skin.
Prescribed home care (pre and post) is a requirement with these services.
Click here for an FYI on mid-depth superficial peeling.